This website is owned and operated by RedDot Culture, LLC. (“RedDot” “RedDot Culture” or “We”)
What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, land on any page, land on a page with advertising targeting, respond to a survey or fill out a form. We may also collect information through a cookie or pixel for collecting data and targeted advertising. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, birthdate, credit card information, or other personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, or for performing targeted advertising.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To advertise – The cookie we may install may be used for targeted advertising; the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We may offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers without your permission.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
With the exception of trusted third parties who assist us under confidentiality in advertising, operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
To delete your account and all personal information from RedDot, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org